- No Insults: By using this forum, you agree that you will not post comments and material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, abusive, vulgar, insulting, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening of an individual or a group or invasive of a person’s privacy.
- Challenge the content of the post, do not attack the person writing it.
- Report: If you experience or witness a violation of Comment Policy, please inform the editors by emailing email@example.com. The editors will make good faith efforts to investigate allegations that comments or submissions violate the Comment Policy but (a) makes no warranty that will edit, remove, or continue to permit the display of any specific Submission, whether or not subject to such allegations, and (b) will have no liability for editing, removing, or continuing to permit the display of any Submission.
- No advertising. Do not use the Site to sell or market your products to others and do not post a URL unless it directly answers a user’s question. If any portion of your Submission, including any posted URL, results in any accrual of compensation or benefit to you, you must note this in your post.
- Real Email: Please provide a real email address. Your email will not be shared with anyone or made public. It might be used if the moderators need to communicate with you about the content of your comment. The Journal retains a right to reject the comment if the email address provided is not legitimate.
- This is a portal open for various views. The views expressed, including those of the authors of posts do not necessarily reflect the position of the Journal.
- The Journal retains the right, but not the responsibility, to reject, edit or remove any comments or submission, including those deemed by the editors to violate the Comment Policy.
Most Popular Content
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Minority Rights as an Instrument of Conflict Transformation
- From the Cinderella of Soviet Modernization to the Post-Soviet Return to “National Traditions”: Women’s Rights in Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia
- The Role of Global and Regional Actors in the South Caucasus