Monthly Review - Saturday, September 1, 2012 0:03 - 0 Comments
News, Reports, Analysis
Vestnik Kavkaza, 16 August 2012
Turkish Interests in the Caucasus by Andrey Barinov.
Full article available at: http://vestnikkavkaza.net/analysis/politics/30269.html
Eurasianet, 17 August 2012. Armenia: Syrians Say ‘Thanks, but No Thanks’ to Karabakh Idea
Full article available at: http://www.eurasianet.org/node/65798
Final declaration of the meeting held in Tbilisi on August 12, between the European Movement councils in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia.
The National Interest, 9 August 2012.
Competitive Caucasus Elections by Thomas deWaal
Full article available at:
EuroActiv.com, 27 August 2012.
Achieving Peace in Nagorno-Karabakh by Diogo Pinto.
Most Popular Content
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Learning from Azerbaijani-Armenian and Armenian-Turkish Problem-Solving Workshops: the Essential Needs, Fears and Concerns Faced by the Societies
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Madrid Principles: Basis for Conflict Settlement or War?
- Fighting road offenders in Tskhinval
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- State propaganda through public education: Armenia and Azerbaijan
- “With great effort we were able to keep people from protesting”
- Welcome to Leningor!
- Your post is a timely cotniibutron to the debate...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...
- nice article...
- extremely interesting article. The "just memory" campaign sounds like a reasona...
- Thanks Phil. Indeed and furthermore, this kind of taboo-breaking will help thin...