Monthly Review - Wednesday, August 1, 2012 0:01 - 0 Comments
News, Reports, Analysis
ArmInfo, July 4, 2012
Herman Van Rompuy: Civil society has an important role to play, by encouraging and serving the peaceful resolution of the conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh
Xinhua, July 9, 2012
Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict threatens regional security: OSCE chief
AZERNEWS, July 11, 2012
Van Rompuy: EU interested in deepening relations
Full article at: http://www.azernews.az/azerbaijan/42658.html
EURASIANET.org, July 11, 2012
Azerbaijan & Turkmenistan: Renewing Caspian Sea Energy Dispute by Shahin Abbasov
Full article at: http://www.eurasianet.org/node/65646
Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs, July 13, 2012
Full press release at: http://www.osce.org/mg/92189
Caucasian Knot, July 14, 2012
Oppositionists from three South-Caucasian countries hold conference in Tbilisi
Full article at: http://www.eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/21592/
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, July 18, 2012
Nagorno-Karabakh: Breakaway Region Set To Elect New President by Brian Whitemore
Full article at: http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1077682.html
The Voice of Russia, July 10, 2012
Nagorno-Karabakh: ‘Neither peace nor war’ by Alexandra Zakharova
Full article: http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_07_10/Nagorno-Karabakh/
Conflict Voices, July 12, 2012
Thoughts against the Stereotypes in the Armenian-Azerbaijani Peacebuilding Rhetoric (In Russian) by Niyazi Mehdi
Full Article at: peace.oneworld.am/blog/2012/07/ мысли-против-стереотипов-миротворче/
Ararat Magazine, July 17, 2012
Turkey’s South Caucasus Agenda by Onnik Krikorian
Full article at: http://araratmagazine.org/2012/07/turkeys-south-caucasus-agenda/
Georgia and South Caucasus, July 23, 2012
Analysis: Capital of South Caucasus by Georgy Kalatozishvili
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Abkhazia – January 2016
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Javakheti – December 2015-January 2016
- The Region of Shida Kartli: Zardiaantkari Village – January 2016
- Europe in Georgia – Benefits of the AA/DCFTA
- Learning from Azerbaijani-Armenian and Armenian-Turkish Problem-Solving Workshops: the Essential Needs, Fears and Concerns Faced by the Societies
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...
- nice article...
- extremely interesting article. The "just memory" campaign sounds like a reasona...
- Thanks Phil. Indeed and furthermore, this kind of taboo-breaking will help thin...
- Thanks, Tamar. This is a critical piece of analysis. It is important to break ...