Monthly Review - Saturday, December 1, 2012 0:01 - 0 Comments
News, Report, Analysis: November 2012
OSCE News, November 1, 2012
Deputy Foreign Minister of Armenia addresses OSCE Permanent Council
Full article at: http://www.osce.org/pc/96775
RTT, November 6, 2012
EU Launches Second Phase Of Nagorno-Karabakh Civil Society Peace Effort
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, November 14, 2012
Baku To Protest Uruguayan Delegation’s Visit To Separatist Region
AlertNet, November 15, 2012
Closed borders and violent histories haunt South Caucasus
Caucasian Knot, November 15, 2012
Parties of Karabakh Conflict Accuse Each Other of Shelling
Full article at: http://www.eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/22923/
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, November 1, 2012
A Broken Region: The Persistent Failure of Integration Projects in the South Caucasus
Full article at: https://www.carnegieendowment.org/2012/11/01/broken-region-persistent-failure-of-integration-projects-in-south-caucasus/ee4c
Today’s Zaman, November 28, 2012
Bleak future for Nagorno-Karabakh: resolution in stasis
Caucasus International (CI), Center for Strategic Studies (SAM) and Turkish Policy Quarterly (TPQ)
Forging the Future of the Caucasus: The Past 20 years and its lessons
Post-Conference Evaluation Report.
Full report at: http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/2/20/3267392/POSTCONFERENCEEVALUATIONREPOR.pdf
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- The Role of Global and Regional Actors in the South Caucasus
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Transcending Borders: Transnational Approaches to Conflict Resolution
- Georgian and Ossetian Language Schools in South Ossetia
- Under The Rainbow Flags: LGBTI Rights in The South Caucasus
- Minority Language Education in Georgia
- Review of Isolation Policies Within and Around the South Caucasus
- Good article for gaining understanding to the Caucasus region....
- Good article...
- Dear Leyla, thank you for your comment. I very much agree with your suggestion t...
- I am currently writing a Master's Thesis on Narratives of War and Narratives of ...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...