Monthly Review - Monday, October 1, 2012 0:02 - 0 Comments
News, Report, Analysis: September 2012
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, September 4, 2012
EU Suggests Azerbaijan Broke Pledges, Pardon ‘Endangers’ Region
New York Times, September 10, 2012
Two Steps Backwards in the Caucasus by Peter Rutland
CNN-US, September 5, 2012
Ax murderer’s pardon stirs fears of war by Joe Sterling
BBC, September 4, 2012
Viewpoint: Setback for Peace in the Caucasus by Tom de Waal
Transitions Online, September 10, 2012
A Pardon in Baku Caucasus Diplomatic Earthquake by Shahla Sultanova
Deep Dive: Filling in the Gaps – Reading the Ramil Safarov Case in Azerbaijan
By Katy Pearce http://www.eurasianet.org/node/65889
Armenia & Azerbaijan: Looking for Dialogue Amid Discord
Shahin Abassov and Marianna Grigoryan
OSCE Press Release
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs meet with the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan http://www.osce.org/mg/93343
Council of Europe
Secretary General Jagland: “Making a hero out of a murder convict is unacceptable”, 4 September 2012 http://www.coe.int/t/secretarygeneral/sg/
Public Statement: Azerbaijan: Government Sends Dangerous Message on Ethnically-Motivated Violence
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- The Role of Global and Regional Actors in the South Caucasus
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Anti-War Narratives in Post-Soviet Azerbaijani Literature
- The most popular articles of 2016
- The Experience of Federalization of the South Caucasus States: The Past and the Present
- Transcending Borders: Transnational Approaches to Conflict Resolution
- Georgian and Ossetian Language Schools in South Ossetia
- Good article for gaining understanding to the Caucasus region....
- Good article...
- Dear Leyla, thank you for your comment. I very much agree with your suggestion t...
- I am currently writing a Master's Thesis on Narratives of War and Narratives of ...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...