Monthly Review - Friday, November 15, 2013 0:01 - 0 Comments
Latest from the Region November Issue
commonspace.eu, October 22, 2013
Serious incident in Tavush region in line of contact. One Armenian soldier killed. Azerbaijanis report Armenian shelling overnight
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/azerbaijan/6/id2807
Trend.az, October 22, 2013
OSCE Troika-EU Ministers discuss Nagorno-Karabakh settlement
Full article at: http://en.trend.az/news/karabakh/2203241.html
Media.am, October 31, 2013
“Media is often a prisoner of politics”
Full article at: http://media.am/en/richard-giragosian
Peace and Collaborative Development Network, November 5, 2013
Taking UNSCR 1325 to the next level: Gender, Peace and Security
commonspace.eu, November 08, 2013
OSCE Secretary General notes progress in resolution of frozen conflicts
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/news/6/id2824
Behind -and beyond-Armenia’s Choice
Nicu Popescu, October 2013
European Union Institute for Security Studies
Full article at: http://www.iss.europa.eu/uploads/media/Alert___35_Armenia_U-turn.pdf
commonspace.eu, November 04, 2013
A dialogue that is difficult but necessary
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/news/6/id2821
The Central Asia-Caucasus Analyst. October 30, 2013
Azerbaijan and Armenia Stockpile New Weapons
Strategic Setback: Armenia and the Customs Union
Regional Studies Center, October 28, 2013
New European Parliament Report on Turkey-Armenia
Regional Studies Center, October 18, 2013
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Madrid Principles: Basis for Conflict Settlement or War?
- Anti-War Narratives in Post-Soviet Azerbaijani Literature
- The most popular articles of 2016
- The Experience of Federalization of the South Caucasus States: The Past and the Present
- Transcending Borders: Transnational Approaches to Conflict Resolution
- Georgian and Ossetian Language Schools in South Ossetia
- Good article for gaining understanding to the Caucasus region....
- Good article...
- Dear Leyla, thank you for your comment. I very much agree with your suggestion t...
- I am currently writing a Master's Thesis on Narratives of War and Narratives of ...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...