Monthly Review - Wednesday, May 1, 2013 0:01 - 0 Comments
Latest From the Region May Issue
April 12, 2013
Iran, Russia discuss Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
Full article at: http://www.worldbulletin.net/?aType=haber&ArticleID=106540
Radio Free Europe
April 13, 2013
Deadly shooting reported near Nagorno-Karabakh
April 9, 2013
US calls upon Nagorno-Karabakh conflict parties to achieve peaceful settlement
Full article at: http://en.trend.az/news/karabakh/2136996.html
April 11, 2013
Karabakh problem is a threat to regional security
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/azerbaijan/6/id2647
April 9, 2013
USA calls upon parties to Karabakh conflict to retain from the use, or threat of the use of force
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/azerbaijan/6/id2645
April 9, 2013
There is a need for progress in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict resolution process
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/azerbaijan/6/id2644
April 15, 2013
ArmInfo: OSCE CiO Special representative travels to South Caucasus
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/armenia/6/id2649
Azernews, April 19 , 2013
Idea to open flight between Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh purely of political nature
Full article at: http://www.azernews.az/azerbaijan/52523.html
PRweb. com, April 22, 2013
New economic collaboration initiative to end Nagorno-Karabakh conflict discussed in London
Full article at: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/4/prweb10643065.htm
Journal of Eurasian Studies, April 17, 2013
An analytical study of geopolitical consequences of normalization of Turkish-armenian relations
Full article at:
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Madrid Principles: Basis for Conflict Settlement or War?
- Blank Spots on the Holocaust Map Attitudes toward the Jewish past are changing in Ukraine and Russia, but old ways of thought cling on.
- Anti-War Narratives in Post-Soviet Azerbaijani Literature
- The most popular articles of 2016
- The Experience of Federalization of the South Caucasus States: The Past and the Present
- Transcending Borders: Transnational Approaches to Conflict Resolution
- Good article for gaining understanding to the Caucasus region....
- Good article...
- Dear Leyla, thank you for your comment. I very much agree with your suggestion t...
- I am currently writing a Master's Thesis on Narratives of War and Narratives of ...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...