Monthly Review - Sunday, March 16, 2014 8:16 - 0 Comments
Latest from the Region March Issue
commonspace.eu, February 14, 2014
Armenia and Azerbaijan accuse each other of ceasefire violations. With no independent monitoring it is impossible to verify the true facts
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/azerbaijan/6/id2919
APA, March 12, 2014
Swiss Ambassador to Azerbaijan: “The settlement of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict will need strong commitment from the involved countries”
Full article at: http://en.apa.az/news/208481
Azernews, March 12, 2014
U.S Department of State rules out military solution of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
Full article at: http://www.azernews.az/azerbaijan/64863.html
onnik-krikorian.com, February 14, 2014
Regional Cooperation for Peace and Stability in the South Caucasus
Full article at: http://onnik-krikorian.com/2014/02/regional-cooperation-for-peace-and-stability-in-the-south-caucasus/
commonspace.eu, February 27, 2014
Azerbaijan servicemen killed as nation marks anniversary of events in Khojaly
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/azerbaijan/6/id2927
Regional Studies Center, March 13, 2014
Early Warning Alert: RSC Releases Nagorno-Karabakh Situational Analysis
Full article at: http://www.regional-studies.org/en/publications/analytical/330-130314
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Madrid Principles: Basis for Conflict Settlement or War?
- Anti-War Narratives in Post-Soviet Azerbaijani Literature
- The most popular articles of 2016
- The Experience of Federalization of the South Caucasus States: The Past and the Present
- Transcending Borders: Transnational Approaches to Conflict Resolution
- Georgian and Ossetian Language Schools in South Ossetia
- Good article for gaining understanding to the Caucasus region....
- Good article...
- Dear Leyla, thank you for your comment. I very much agree with your suggestion t...
- I am currently writing a Master's Thesis on Narratives of War and Narratives of ...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...