Monthly Review - Friday, March 1, 2013 0:01 - 0 Comments
Latest From the Region March 2013 Issue
February 5, 2013
OSCE chairperson meets Minsk Group Co-Chairs on Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement
Full article at: http://www.osce.org/cio/99210
The Moscow Times
February 6, 2013
Azerbaijan says 2 soldiers Killed Near Disputed Nagorno-Karabakh
February 6, 2013
Ukraine considers OSCE as a unique platform for Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict dialogue
February 8, 2013
Azerbaijan: “Situation tense”, Armenia: “Situation normal”.
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/news/6/id2565
February 9, 2013
Nagorno-Karabakh says Armenian Soldier killed by sniper
Full article at: http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/NagornoKarabakh+says+Armenian+soldier+killed+sniper/7943198/story.html
February 14, 2013
Sargsyan says war is not a solution for the Karabakh problem
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/news/6/id2577
February 18, 2013
Armenia’s president win re-election, exit polls show
Full article at:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/18/armenia-president-election-poll
February 24, 2013
Armenia and Azerbaijan still striking war in Nagorno-Karabakh
Full article at:http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/02/20/armenia_and_azerbaijan_still_skirting_war_in_nagornokarabakh.html
The National Interest, January 31, 2013
Another Regional War in the Wings
Full article at: http://nationalinterest.org/commentary/another-regional-war-the-wings-8042
commonspace.eu, February 4, 2013
To what extent have Azerbaijan’s relations with Russia deteriorated?
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/opinions/6/id2559
Central Asia-Caucasus Institute Analyst, February 6, 2013
Azerbaijan breaks through into Eastern Europe
Full article at: http://www.cacianalyst.org/?q=node/5921
commonspace.eu, February 6, 2013
New Challenges to Armenian-Iranian Relations
Full report at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/blogs/15/author9/id78
commonspace.eu, February 12, 2013
Opinion: in order to evaluate the potential of their economic and commercial cooperation, Turkey and Armenia should solve their diplomatic and political problems
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/opinions/6/id2569
EurasiaNet.org, February 14, 2013
Azerbaijan: Writer Buckling Under Strain of Literary Controversy
Full article at http://www.eurasianet.org/node/66556
Todays Zaman, February 17, 2013
“Stone Dreams” breaks stereotypes between Azeris, Armenians
European Policy Centre, February 14, 2013
Democratization, modernization and globalization – The EU and the hard tasks facing the three South Caucasus nations
Full article at: http://www.epc.eu/documents/uploads/pub_3330_three_south_caucasus_nations.pdf
Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, Committee on Political Affairs and Democracy, February 18, 2013
A new parliamentary effort to create a stability pact in the South
Full article at: http://www.assembly.coe.int/ASP/Doc/XrefViewPDF.asp?FileID=19486&Language=EN
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Madrid Principles: Basis for Conflict Settlement or War?
- Anti-War Narratives in Post-Soviet Azerbaijani Literature
- The most popular articles of 2016
- The Experience of Federalization of the South Caucasus States: The Past and the Present
- Transcending Borders: Transnational Approaches to Conflict Resolution
- Georgian and Ossetian Language Schools in South Ossetia
- Good article for gaining understanding to the Caucasus region....
- Good article...
- Dear Leyla, thank you for your comment. I very much agree with your suggestion t...
- I am currently writing a Master's Thesis on Narratives of War and Narratives of ...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...