Monthly Review - Saturday, June 1, 2013 0:01 - 0 Comments
Latest From the Region June Issue
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, May 14, 2013
Azerbaijan starts military exercises near Nagorno-Karabakh
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty,May 27, 2013
PACE President Hopes For Nagorno-karabakh Breakthorugh
Full article at: http://www.rferl.org/content/nagorno-karabakh-pace/24998802.html
AZERNEWS, May 23, 2013
Barack Obama: U.S committed to supporting Azerbaijan’s peaceful efforts on Nagorno-karabakh
Full article at : http://www.azernews.az/azerbaijan/54350.html
APA, az, May 14, 2013
Slovenian National Assembly to hold hearings on Nagorno-Karabakh conflict this week
Full article at: http://en.apa.az/news/192811
commonspace, eu, May 21, 2013
Armenian foreign Minister had talks with British Foreign Secretary William Hague on regional and global issues
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/armenia/6/id2688
panarmenian.net, May 13, 2013
Conflicts in Caucasus and Moldova included in OSCE PA draft resolution
Full article at:
PACE urges stronger push for Karabakh settlement
News.az, May 25, 2013
The non-solution of Nagorno-Karabakh is not acceptable
Full article at: http://news.az/articles/politics/80015
commonspace.eu, May 3, 2013
Armenia-Azerbaijan region needs a high-level U.S Envoy
Full article at http://commonspace.eu/eng/opeds/6/id2674
commonspace.eu, May 13, 2013
Arkady Ghukassian: “It is better to negotiate than shoot” Former President of self-declared NKR said cease fire agreement saved many lives.
Full article at : http://commonspace.eu/eng/azerbaijan/6/id2680
OSCE PA Draft Resolution
Full article at : http://www.oscepa.org/meetings/annual-sessions
South Caucasus Literary Almanac (in Russian)
Myths and Conflict in the South Caucasus (Volumes 1 and 2)
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- The Role of Global and Regional Actors in the South Caucasus
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Georgian and Ossetian Language Schools in South Ossetia
- Under The Rainbow Flags: LGBTI Rights in The South Caucasus
- Minority Language Education in Georgia
- Review of Isolation Policies Within and Around the South Caucasus
- Minority Rights as an Instrument of Conflict Transformation
- Good article for gaining understanding to the Caucasus region....
- Good article...
- Dear Leyla, thank you for your comment. I very much agree with your suggestion t...
- I am currently writing a Master's Thesis on Narratives of War and Narratives of ...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...