Monthly Review - Tuesday, January 15, 2013 22:30 - 0 Comments
Latest From The Region January 2013 Issue
Eurasianet.org December 1, 2012 Karabakh Conflict: Armenia Gives Azerbaijan Back Its Herder
Full article at: http://www.eurasianet.org/node/66240
December 21, 2012
Settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict discussed at EU-Russia summit
Full article at: http://en.apa.az/news/184906
Vestnik Kavkaza, December 26, 2012
Is “reset” of the Minsk process possible?
Full article at: http://vestnikkavkaza.net/articles/politics/35319.html
Radio Free Europe, Radio Liberty, December 27, 2012
Armenia Enraged Over Nagorno-Karabakh At EU Talks
Full article at: http://www.rferl.org/content/eu-azerbaijan-talk-nagorno-karabakh/24800923.html
Trend.az News, December 19, 2012
Baltic Assembly urge OSCE to intensify its activities
Full article at: http://en.trend.az/news/karabakh/2100932.html
OSCE – Region of Change
Vilija Aleknaite Abramikiene
Report presented at 21st Annual Session of the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly in Monaco
Full report at:
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- The Role of Global and Regional Actors in the South Caucasus
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- The most popular articles of 2016
- The Experience of Federalization of the South Caucasus States: The Past and the Present
- Transcending Borders: Transnational Approaches to Conflict Resolution
- Georgian and Ossetian Language Schools in South Ossetia
- Under The Rainbow Flags: LGBTI Rights in The South Caucasus
- Good article for gaining understanding to the Caucasus region....
- Good article...
- Dear Leyla, thank you for your comment. I very much agree with your suggestion t...
- I am currently writing a Master's Thesis on Narratives of War and Narratives of ...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...