Monthly Review - Wednesday, January 15, 2014 0:01 - 0 Comments
Latest from the Region January Issue
commonspace.eu, January 10, 2013
Aliev unenthusiastic about current Karabakh negotiation
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/news/6/id2893
media.am, January 9, 2014
“Media won’t resolve the conflict”
Full article at: http://media.am/en/Ara-Papyan-on-Nagorno-Karabakh-conflict-coverage
commonspace.eu, December 19, 2013
Minsk Group co-chair meet civil society representatives in Stepanakert. NGOs call for more involvement in the peace process
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/azerbaijan/6/id2875
Azernews.az, December 28, 2013
Switzerland seeks to promote Nagorno-Karabakh conflict resolution
Full article at: http://www.azernews.az/azerbaijan/63011.html
commonspace.eu, January 7,2014
The ICRC builds walls to protect people from bullets in Karabkh conflict zone
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/news/6/id2890
Carnegie Moscow Center, Eurasia Outlook, January 8, 2014
Thomas De Waal
Stormy Weather in the Caucasus
Full article at: http://carnegie.ru/eurasiaoutlook/?fa=54118
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Madrid Principles: Basis for Conflict Settlement or War?
- Blank Spots on the Holocaust Map Attitudes toward the Jewish past are changing in Ukraine and Russia, but old ways of thought cling on.
- Anti-War Narratives in Post-Soviet Azerbaijani Literature
- The most popular articles of 2016
- The Experience of Federalization of the South Caucasus States: The Past and the Present
- Transcending Borders: Transnational Approaches to Conflict Resolution
- Good article for gaining understanding to the Caucasus region....
- Good article...
- Dear Leyla, thank you for your comment. I very much agree with your suggestion t...
- I am currently writing a Master's Thesis on Narratives of War and Narratives of ...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...