Monthly Review - Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:00 - 0 Comments
Latest from the Region February Issue
commonspace.eu, February 14, 2014
Armenia and Azerbaijan accuse each other of ceasefire violations
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/news/6/id2919
azatutyan.am, January, 25, 2014
No Progress Reported in Armenian-Azeri talk
armenianliberty.org, January 21, 2014
U.S Mediator Concerned About Karabakh Skirmish
Full article at: http://www.armenialiberty.org/content/article/25237321.html
commonspace.eu, February 4, 2014
Behind the scene efforts to diffuse tension in Karabakh conflict zone
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/azerbaijan/6/id2912
commonspace.eu, February 5, 2014
Min the gaps! the diplomats mediating between Armenia and Azerbaijan realise that the gap between them and the presidents in not simply the huge empty table between them
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/azerbaijan/6/id2913
International Alert, January 30, 2014
Tolerance and conflict
Examining the legacy of conflict in South Caucasus
Full article at: http://www.international-alert.org/news/tolerance-and-conflict?utm_source=International%20Alert%20Signup&utm_campaign=3bf9ce9860-Newsletter_January%202014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e5570c6293-3bf9ce9860-87682634
Carnegie Moscow Center, January 29, 2014
Thomas De Waal
Keeping an EU focus on the South Caucasus
Full article at: http://carnegie.ru/eurasiaoutlook/?fa=54350
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Madrid Principles: Basis for Conflict Settlement or War?
- Anti-War Narratives in Post-Soviet Azerbaijani Literature
- The most popular articles of 2016
- The Experience of Federalization of the South Caucasus States: The Past and the Present
- Transcending Borders: Transnational Approaches to Conflict Resolution
- Georgian and Ossetian Language Schools in South Ossetia
- Good article for gaining understanding to the Caucasus region....
- Good article...
- Dear Leyla, thank you for your comment. I very much agree with your suggestion t...
- I am currently writing a Master's Thesis on Narratives of War and Narratives of ...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...