Monthly Review - Wednesday, April 16, 2014 15:23 - 0 Comments
Latest from the Region April Issue
commonspace.eu, April 6, 2014
OSCE Minsk Group co-Chair issue Press Release after meeting the Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers in Moscow
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/azerbaijan/6/id2969
commonspace.eu, April 4, 2014
More casualties on the Karabakh front line. Will this never stop?
Full article at: http://commonspace.eu/eng/azerbaijan/6/id2964
armenpress.am, April 16, 2014
Nagorno-Karabakh conflict resolution does not fade into background due to events elsewhere: Andrej Kasprzyk
Full article at: http://armenpress.am/eng/news/758336/nagorno-karabakh-conflict-resolution-does-not-fade-into-background-due-to-events-elsewhere-andrzej.html
APA.az, April 16, 2014
OSCE PA President: “The Nagorno-Karabakh process is really a bit frozen”
Full article at: http://en.apa.az/xeber_osce_pa_president_____the_nagorno-karabakh_209962.html
eurasianet.org, April 16, 2014
Armenia and Azerbaijan Share a Syria Problem
Full article at: http://www.eurasianet.org/node/68279?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
azadliq.org, April 15, 2014
The Next Armenian Government: The outlook for Nagorno-Karabakh
Full article at:
Investor.ge, Issue 2, 2014. April-May
After Crimea: Will the Crisis affect Armenia and its path toward the Russian-led Customs Union?
Full article at: http://www.investor.ge/article.php?art=1
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- The Role of Global and Regional Actors in the South Caucasus
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- The most popular articles of 2016
- The Experience of Federalization of the South Caucasus States: The Past and the Present
- Transcending Borders: Transnational Approaches to Conflict Resolution
- Georgian and Ossetian Language Schools in South Ossetia
- Under The Rainbow Flags: LGBTI Rights in The South Caucasus
- Good article for gaining understanding to the Caucasus region....
- Good article...
- Dear Leyla, thank you for your comment. I very much agree with your suggestion t...
- I am currently writing a Master's Thesis on Narratives of War and Narratives of ...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...