Monthly Review - Sunday, July 1, 2012 7:35 - 0 Comments
News, Reports, Analysis
New York Times
June 26, 2012
Armenia and Azerbaijan Blame Each Other for Protracted War
BBC News Europe
June 5, 2012
Azeri-Armenian clashes ‘may escalate’ – Hillary Clinton
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has voiced concern over border clashes between Armenia and Azerbaijan – hours after three Armenian soldiers died in the latest skirmishes.
Full article at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18320425
Central Asia-Caucasus Institute Analyst, June 13, 2012 Issue
The Prospects for War in Nagorno-Karabakh by Elin Suleymanov
Full article at: http://www.cacianalyst.org/?q=node/5795
Open Democracy, June 14, 2012
Azerbaijan: The Geopolitical Conundrum by Elkhan Nuriyev
Armenia: An Opportunity for Statesmanship
International Crisis Group
Europe Report N°217, 25 June 2012
Full report at:
Putting People First
Reducing Frontline Tensions in Armenia and Azerbaijan, Nagorny Karabakh
Safer World, April 2012
Status Report and Overview: Projects and Activities in Support of Armenian-Turkish Normalization
Regional Studies Center, Armenia, February 2012
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Learning from Azerbaijani-Armenian and Armenian-Turkish Problem-Solving Workshops: the Essential Needs, Fears and Concerns Faced by the Societies
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- IDPs in Georgia: Still Waiting for Better Life
- From ‘not-so-frozen’ to enduring violence: Conflict escalation in Nagorno-Karabakh
- Fighting road offenders in Tskhinval
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- State propaganda through public education: Armenia and Azerbaijan
- “With great effort we were able to keep people from protesting”
- Your post is a timely cotniibutron to the debate...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...
- nice article...
- extremely interesting article. The "just memory" campaign sounds like a reasona...
- Thanks Phil. Indeed and furthermore, this kind of taboo-breaking will help thin...