Latest from the Region - Saturday, September 1, 2012 0:03 - 0 Comments
News, Reports, Analysis
Vestnik Kavkaza, 16 August 2012
Turkish Interests in the Caucasus by Andrey Barinov.
Full article available at: http://vestnikkavkaza.net/analysis/politics/30269.html
Eurasianet, 17 August 2012. Armenia: Syrians Say ‘Thanks, but No Thanks’ to Karabakh Idea
Full article available at: http://www.eurasianet.org/node/65798
Final declaration of the meeting held in Tbilisi on August 12, between the European Movement councils in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia.
The National Interest, 9 August 2012.
Competitive Caucasus Elections by Thomas deWaal
Full article available at:
EuroActiv.com, 27 August 2012.
Achieving Peace in Nagorno-Karabakh by Diogo Pinto.
Most Popular Content
- Latest from the Region October Issue
- Latest from the Region April Issue
- Latest from the Region March Issue
- Transforming the conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh: what can we learn from women’s organizations?
- Confidence-building in the Karabakh conflict: what next?
- Symbolic Gender-Based Violence in the South Caucasus
- According to Armenian student: “more of our children think‘they are evil and ‘t...
- 2. B. Aslanov complains that Azerbaijans textbooks reminds their youngsters abo...
- B. Aslanov:“Educating youth on conflict resolution skills and providing them wit...
- Its very important for funds to be designated for Monitoring and Evaluation. How...
- Regarding the article titled "The Imperative to Ease Tension in the South Caucas...
- I really enjoyed the film and the ways in which the film makers sought to weave ...
- Let's set aside Sumgait for a second -- why should Armenia recognize the Khojaly...
- "But ironically the Syunik region includes Nagorno Karabakh as the territory is ...