Monthly Review - Saturday, September 1, 2012 0:03 - 0 Comments
News, Reports, Analysis
Vestnik Kavkaza, 16 August 2012
Turkish Interests in the Caucasus by Andrey Barinov.
Full article available at: http://vestnikkavkaza.net/analysis/politics/30269.html
Eurasianet, 17 August 2012. Armenia: Syrians Say ‘Thanks, but No Thanks’ to Karabakh Idea
Full article available at: http://www.eurasianet.org/node/65798
Final declaration of the meeting held in Tbilisi on August 12, between the European Movement councils in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia.
The National Interest, 9 August 2012.
Competitive Caucasus Elections by Thomas deWaal
Full article available at:
EuroActiv.com, 27 August 2012.
Achieving Peace in Nagorno-Karabakh by Diogo Pinto.
Most Popular Content
- CODE OF ETHICS FOR JOURNALISTS COVERING CONFLICTS
- Conflict and the Politics of Commemoration in the Azerbaijani Diaspora
- Gugark after Sumgait
- Latest from the Region October Issue
- Latest from the Region April Issue
- Latest from the Region March Issue
- nice article...
- extremely interesting article. The "just memory" campaign sounds like a reasona...
- Thanks Phil. Indeed and furthermore, this kind of taboo-breaking will help thin...
- Thanks, Tamar. This is a critical piece of analysis. It is important to break ...
- Wow! I'm so shocked...I had never seen this commercial before. I don't think the...
- Thank you for this very good article. This confirms my view that if the conflict...
- Thank you very much for a very enlightening article. We hear a lot about the con...
- Dear Shahla, Thank you for this interesting piece.
To respond to Parvin, yes, ...