Latest from the Region - Saturday, September 1, 2012 0:03 - 0 Comments
News, Reports, Analysis
Vestnik Kavkaza, 16 August 2012
Turkish Interests in the Caucasus by Andrey Barinov.
Full article available at: http://vestnikkavkaza.net/analysis/politics/30269.html
Eurasianet, 17 August 2012. Armenia: Syrians Say ‘Thanks, but No Thanks’ to Karabakh Idea
Full article available at: http://www.eurasianet.org/node/65798
Final declaration of the meeting held in Tbilisi on August 12, between the European Movement councils in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia.
The National Interest, 9 August 2012.
Competitive Caucasus Elections by Thomas deWaal
Full article available at:
EuroActiv.com, 27 August 2012.
Achieving Peace in Nagorno-Karabakh by Diogo Pinto.
Most Popular Content
- Latest from the Region November Issue
- IDPs in Georgia: Still Waiting for Better Life
- The unbearable starkness of choices: What lies between solution and resumption of the Nagorny Karabakh conflict?
- Internet freedom in Armenia and Azerbaijan: comparative review
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict Resolution as a Precondition for Regional Democratization
- Latest From the Region October Issue
- Its very important for funds to be designated for Monitoring and Evaluation. How...
- Regarding the article titled "The Imperative to Ease Tension in the South Caucas...
- I really enjoyed the film and the ways in which the film makers sought to weave ...
- This is a topic that is close to my heart... Thank you!
Where are your contact ...
- Let's set aside Sumgait for a second -- why should Armenia recognize the Khojaly...
- I write a comment whenever I especially enjoy a
post on a site or if I have so...
- "But ironically the Syunik region includes Nagorno Karabakh as the territory is ...
- Tigran, the purpose of the article was not at all to demonize the Armenians or t...