Latest from the Region - Wednesday, August 1, 2012 0:01 - 0 Comments
News, Reports, Analysis
ArmInfo, July 4, 2012
Herman Van Rompuy: Civil society has an important role to play, by encouraging and serving the peaceful resolution of the conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh
Xinhua, July 9, 2012
Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict threatens regional security: OSCE chief
AZERNEWS, July 11, 2012
Van Rompuy: EU interested in deepening relations
Full article at: http://www.azernews.az/azerbaijan/42658.html
EURASIANET.org, July 11, 2012
Azerbaijan & Turkmenistan: Renewing Caspian Sea Energy Dispute by Shahin Abbasov
Full article at: http://www.eurasianet.org/node/65646
Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs, July 13, 2012
Full press release at: http://www.osce.org/mg/92189
Caucasian Knot, July 14, 2012
Oppositionists from three South-Caucasian countries hold conference in Tbilisi
Full article at: http://www.eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/21592/
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, July 18, 2012
Nagorno-Karabakh: Breakaway Region Set To Elect New President by Brian Whitemore
Full article at: http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1077682.html
The Voice of Russia, July 10, 2012
Nagorno-Karabakh: ‘Neither peace nor war’ by Alexandra Zakharova
Full article: http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_07_10/Nagorno-Karabakh/
Conflict Voices, July 12, 2012
Thoughts against the Stereotypes in the Armenian-Azerbaijani Peacebuilding Rhetoric (In Russian) by Niyazi Mehdi
Full Article at: peace.oneworld.am/blog/2012/07/ мысли-против-стереотипов-миротворче/
Ararat Magazine, July 17, 2012
Turkey’s South Caucasus Agenda by Onnik Krikorian
Full article at: http://araratmagazine.org/2012/07/turkeys-south-caucasus-agenda/
Georgia and South Caucasus, July 23, 2012
Analysis: Capital of South Caucasus by Georgy Kalatozishvili
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Latest from the Region April Issue
- Latest from the Region March Issue
- Transforming the conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh: what can we learn from women’s organizations?
- Confidence-building in the Karabakh conflict: what next?
- Symbolic Gender-Based Violence in the South Caucasus
- Latest from the Region February Issue
- According to Armenian student: “more of our children think‘they are evil and ‘t...
- 2. B. Aslanov complains that Azerbaijans textbooks reminds their youngsters abo...
- B. Aslanov:“Educating youth on conflict resolution skills and providing them wit...
- Its very important for funds to be designated for Monitoring and Evaluation. How...
- Regarding the article titled "The Imperative to Ease Tension in the South Caucas...
- I really enjoyed the film and the ways in which the film makers sought to weave ...
- Let's set aside Sumgait for a second -- why should Armenia recognize the Khojaly...
- "But ironically the Syunik region includes Nagorno Karabakh as the territory is ...