Monthly Review - Monday, October 1, 2012 0:02 - 0 Comments
News, Report, Analysis: September 2012
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, September 4, 2012
EU Suggests Azerbaijan Broke Pledges, Pardon ‘Endangers’ Region
New York Times, September 10, 2012
Two Steps Backwards in the Caucasus by Peter Rutland
CNN-US, September 5, 2012
Ax murderer’s pardon stirs fears of war by Joe Sterling
BBC, September 4, 2012
Viewpoint: Setback for Peace in the Caucasus by Tom de Waal
Transitions Online, September 10, 2012
A Pardon in Baku Caucasus Diplomatic Earthquake by Shahla Sultanova
Deep Dive: Filling in the Gaps – Reading the Ramil Safarov Case in Azerbaijan
By Katy Pearce http://www.eurasianet.org/node/65889
Armenia & Azerbaijan: Looking for Dialogue Amid Discord
Shahin Abassov and Marianna Grigoryan
OSCE Press Release
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs meet with the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan http://www.osce.org/mg/93343
Council of Europe
Secretary General Jagland: “Making a hero out of a murder convict is unacceptable”, 4 September 2012 http://www.coe.int/t/secretarygeneral/sg/
Public Statement: Azerbaijan: Government Sends Dangerous Message on Ethnically-Motivated Violence
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- CODE OF ETHICS FOR JOURNALISTS COVERING CONFLICTS
- Conflict and the Politics of Commemoration in the Azerbaijani Diaspora
- Gugark after Sumgait
- Latest from the Region October Issue
- Latest from the Region April Issue
- Latest from the Region March Issue
- nice article...
- extremely interesting article. The "just memory" campaign sounds like a reasona...
- Thanks Phil. Indeed and furthermore, this kind of taboo-breaking will help thin...
- Thanks, Tamar. This is a critical piece of analysis. It is important to break ...
- Wow! I'm so shocked...I had never seen this commercial before. I don't think the...
- Thank you for this very good article. This confirms my view that if the conflict...
- Thank you very much for a very enlightening article. We hear a lot about the con...
- Dear Shahla, Thank you for this interesting piece.
To respond to Parvin, yes, ...