Latest from the Region - Monday, October 1, 2012 0:02 - 0 Comments
News, Report, Analysis: September 2012
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, September 4, 2012
EU Suggests Azerbaijan Broke Pledges, Pardon ‘Endangers’ Region
New York Times, September 10, 2012
Two Steps Backwards in the Caucasus by Peter Rutland
CNN-US, September 5, 2012
Ax murderer’s pardon stirs fears of war by Joe Sterling
BBC, September 4, 2012
Viewpoint: Setback for Peace in the Caucasus by Tom de Waal
Transitions Online, September 10, 2012
A Pardon in Baku Caucasus Diplomatic Earthquake by Shahla Sultanova
Deep Dive: Filling in the Gaps – Reading the Ramil Safarov Case in Azerbaijan
By Katy Pearce http://www.eurasianet.org/node/65889
Armenia & Azerbaijan: Looking for Dialogue Amid Discord
Shahin Abassov and Marianna Grigoryan
OSCE Press Release
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs meet with the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan http://www.osce.org/mg/93343
Council of Europe
Secretary General Jagland: “Making a hero out of a murder convict is unacceptable”, 4 September 2012 http://www.coe.int/t/secretarygeneral/sg/
Public Statement: Azerbaijan: Government Sends Dangerous Message on Ethnically-Motivated Violence
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Latest From the Region May Issue
- Education As a Conflict Promoter: The Nagorno-Karabakh Example
- An overview of the USA and Russia’s interests through the prism of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Latest from the Region: April 2013 Issue
- Regarding the article titled "The Imperative to Ease Tension in the South Caucas...
- I really enjoyed the film and the ways in which the film makers sought to weave ...
- This is a topic that is close to my heart... Thank you!
Where are your contact ...
- Let's set aside Sumgait for a second -- why should Armenia recognize the Khojaly...
- I write a comment whenever I especially enjoy a
post on a site or if I have so...
- "But ironically the Syunik region includes Nagorno Karabakh as the territory is ...
- Tigran, the purpose of the article was not at all to demonize the Armenians or t...
- What about Sumgait, Baku, Gyanja and other massacres of Armenian population in A...