Latest from the Region - Sunday, July 1, 2012 7:35 - 0 Comments
News, Reports, Analysis
New York Times
June 26, 2012
Armenia and Azerbaijan Blame Each Other for Protracted War
BBC News Europe
June 5, 2012
Azeri-Armenian clashes ‘may escalate’ – Hillary Clinton
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has voiced concern over border clashes between Armenia and Azerbaijan – hours after three Armenian soldiers died in the latest skirmishes.
Full article at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18320425
Central Asia-Caucasus Institute Analyst, June 13, 2012 Issue
The Prospects for War in Nagorno-Karabakh by Elin Suleymanov
Full article at: http://www.cacianalyst.org/?q=node/5795
Open Democracy, June 14, 2012
Azerbaijan: The Geopolitical Conundrum by Elkhan Nuriyev
Armenia: An Opportunity for Statesmanship
International Crisis Group
Europe Report N°217, 25 June 2012
Full report at:
Putting People First
Reducing Frontline Tensions in Armenia and Azerbaijan, Nagorny Karabakh
Safer World, April 2012
Status Report and Overview: Projects and Activities in Support of Armenian-Turkish Normalization
Regional Studies Center, Armenia, February 2012
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Latest From the Region May Issue
- Education As a Conflict Promoter: The Nagorno-Karabakh Example
- An overview of the USA and Russia’s interests through the prism of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Latest from the Region: April 2013 Issue
- Regarding the article titled "The Imperative to Ease Tension in the South Caucas...
- I really enjoyed the film and the ways in which the film makers sought to weave ...
- This is a topic that is close to my heart... Thank you!
Where are your contact ...
- Let's set aside Sumgait for a second -- why should Armenia recognize the Khojaly...
- I write a comment whenever I especially enjoy a
post on a site or if I have so...
- "But ironically the Syunik region includes Nagorno Karabakh as the territory is ...
- Tigran, the purpose of the article was not at all to demonize the Armenians or t...
- What about Sumgait, Baku, Gyanja and other massacres of Armenian population in A...