Latest from the Region - Sunday, July 1, 2012 7:35 - 0 Comments
News, Reports, Analysis
New York Times
June 26, 2012
Armenia and Azerbaijan Blame Each Other for Protracted War
BBC News Europe
June 5, 2012
Azeri-Armenian clashes ‘may escalate’ – Hillary Clinton
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has voiced concern over border clashes between Armenia and Azerbaijan – hours after three Armenian soldiers died in the latest skirmishes.
Full article at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18320425
Central Asia-Caucasus Institute Analyst, June 13, 2012 Issue
The Prospects for War in Nagorno-Karabakh by Elin Suleymanov
Full article at: http://www.cacianalyst.org/?q=node/5795
Open Democracy, June 14, 2012
Azerbaijan: The Geopolitical Conundrum by Elkhan Nuriyev
Armenia: An Opportunity for Statesmanship
International Crisis Group
Europe Report N°217, 25 June 2012
Full report at:
Putting People First
Reducing Frontline Tensions in Armenia and Azerbaijan, Nagorny Karabakh
Safer World, April 2012
Status Report and Overview: Projects and Activities in Support of Armenian-Turkish Normalization
Regional Studies Center, Armenia, February 2012
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Conflict and the Politics of Commemoration in the Azerbaijani Diaspora
- Gugark after Sumgait
- Latest from the Region October Issue
- Latest from the Region April Issue
- Latest from the Region March Issue
- Transforming the conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh: what can we learn from women’s organizations?
- According to Armenian student: “more of our children think‘they are evil and ‘t...
- 2. B. Aslanov complains that Azerbaijans textbooks reminds their youngsters abo...
- B. Aslanov:“Educating youth on conflict resolution skills and providing them wit...
- Its very important for funds to be designated for Monitoring and Evaluation. How...
- Regarding the article titled "The Imperative to Ease Tension in the South Caucas...
- I really enjoyed the film and the ways in which the film makers sought to weave ...
- Let's set aside Sumgait for a second -- why should Armenia recognize the Khojaly...
- "But ironically the Syunik region includes Nagorno Karabakh as the territory is ...