Monthly Review - Sunday, July 1, 2012 7:35 - 0 Comments
News, Reports, Analysis
New York Times
June 26, 2012
Armenia and Azerbaijan Blame Each Other for Protracted War
BBC News Europe
June 5, 2012
Azeri-Armenian clashes ‘may escalate’ – Hillary Clinton
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has voiced concern over border clashes between Armenia and Azerbaijan – hours after three Armenian soldiers died in the latest skirmishes.
Full article at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18320425
Central Asia-Caucasus Institute Analyst, June 13, 2012 Issue
The Prospects for War in Nagorno-Karabakh by Elin Suleymanov
Full article at: http://www.cacianalyst.org/?q=node/5795
Open Democracy, June 14, 2012
Azerbaijan: The Geopolitical Conundrum by Elkhan Nuriyev
Armenia: An Opportunity for Statesmanship
International Crisis Group
Europe Report N°217, 25 June 2012
Full report at:
Putting People First
Reducing Frontline Tensions in Armenia and Azerbaijan, Nagorny Karabakh
Safer World, April 2012
Status Report and Overview: Projects and Activities in Support of Armenian-Turkish Normalization
Regional Studies Center, Armenia, February 2012
Leave a Comment
Most Popular Content
- Turkey – August 2015
- Georgia – August 2015
- Azerbaijan – August 2015
- Armenia – August 2015
- CODE OF ETHICS FOR JOURNALISTS COVERING CONFLICTS
- Conflict and the Politics of Commemoration in the Azerbaijani Diaspora
- nice article...
- extremely interesting article. The "just memory" campaign sounds like a reasona...
- Thanks Phil. Indeed and furthermore, this kind of taboo-breaking will help thin...
- Thanks, Tamar. This is a critical piece of analysis. It is important to break ...
- Wow! I'm so shocked...I had never seen this commercial before. I don't think the...
- Thank you for this very good article. This confirms my view that if the conflict...
- Thank you very much for a very enlightening article. We hear a lot about the con...
- Dear Shahla, Thank you for this interesting piece.
To respond to Parvin, yes, ...