Monthly Review - Oct 10, 2016 0:01 - 0 Comments
Alan Parastaev, Tamara Mearakishvili This article reviews the current state of instruction in Georgian and. . .Read More
Monthly Review - May 19, 2016 0:01 - 0 Comments
A military escalation over the contested region of Nagorno-Karabakh could lead to further destabilization in. . .Read More
Monthly Review - May 1, 2016 0:01 - 0 Comments
In October 2015, two pedestrians were hit by a car on one of the central. . .Read More
Monthly Review - Mar 22, 2016 15:13 - 0 Comments
In January 2016, as a result of amendments to the “Electoral Code of Georgia”, 17. . .Read More
Most Popular Content
- Ethnic Groups and Conflicts in the South Caucasus and Turkey
- Economic Cooperation in the South Caucasus and the Wider Region: Gained Losses, Lost Benefits
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: War, Humanitarian Challenge and Peacekeeping
- Assessing Russia's role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
- Madrid Principles: Basis for Conflict Settlement or War?
- Blank Spots on the Holocaust Map Attitudes toward the Jewish past are changing in Ukraine and Russia, but old ways of thought cling on.
- Anti-War Narratives in Post-Soviet Azerbaijani Literature
- The most popular articles of 2016
- The Experience of Federalization of the South Caucasus States: The Past and the Present
- Transcending Borders: Transnational Approaches to Conflict Resolution
- Good article for gaining understanding to the Caucasus region....
- Good article...
- Dear Leyla, thank you for your comment. I very much agree with your suggestion t...
- I am currently writing a Master's Thesis on Narratives of War and Narratives of ...
- it could easily be that the qutialy is just terrible. I find it hard to believe ...
- i don't buy the distinction beewetn patriotism and nationalism . they are li...
- As an Armenian living in the USA and jguding by what I have heard about Armenia,...
- Georgians have made their choice! It may seem to some of them, that their lives ...