Author Archive : Anna Poghosyan
- Pardoning Ramil Safarov: The Impact on Peacebuilding in Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
The dispute between Armenians and Azerbaijanis escalated to a new level after Azerbaijan’s President Ilham. . .Read More
- Possible War over Nagorno-Karabakh or Weapons ‘Fashion Show’?
Two major regional developments — the 2008 Russian-Georgian war and Armenian-Turkish rapprochement — have returned. . .Read More
- Sadakhlo Neutral Zone for Armenian-Azerbaijani Contacts: Use of Trade as a Tool for Conflict Transformation
The collapse of the Soviet empire and the ensuing flare-up of many of its inherent. . .Read More
- Vulnerable Status Quo and Factors that can Prevent Armed Conflict
Over the years, there has been a growing interest in the concept of civil society. . .Read More
- EU’s Current and Possible Role in the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict Resolution Process
This paper examines the European Union’s (EU) contribution to conflict resolution in the South Caucasus.. . .Read More
Most Popular Content
- Latest from the Region April Issue
- Latest from the Region March Issue
- Transforming the conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh: what can we learn from women’s organizations?