Author Archive : Fidan Huseynli
- Pardon in the middle of war: A carefully designed political act or impulsive order?
After eight years spent in a Hungarian prison, Azerbaijani army lieutenant Ramil Safarov has been. . .Read More
- The EU’s Changing Role in the Nagorno-Karabakh Negotiation Process: Realities, Limits and Perspectives
Regional conflicts seized a solid place in the European Union (EU) foreign policy agenda since. . .Read More
Most Popular Content
- Latest from the Region April Issue
- Latest from the Region March Issue
- Transforming the conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh: what can we learn from women’s organizations?