Author Archive : Anahit Shirinyan
- Assessing Russia’s role in efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: From perception to reality
Introduction The peace process in the conflict of Nagorno-Karabakh has reached its deepest deadlock since. . .Read More
- From Kazan to Nowhere: A Reality-Check for Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict?
Even though the latest Armenian-Azerbaijani talks held in the Russian city of Kazan, mediated by. . .Read More
- The Great Dilemma
Democratization processes in Armenia and Azerbaijan are closely connected with the unresolved conflict of Nagorno-Karabakh.. . .Read More
- Tears of Helplessness
I really can’t remember from what point it all started but soon, trying to hold my tears out of fear that I might appear too emotional, I realized that that’s what everyone else — both girls and boys — were trying to do and were eventually failing.Read More
- Shut up! The enemy might hear you!
…So I wrote a comment mentioning that almost all anti-governmental demonstrations in Armenia end in a similar way…Read More
- Karabakh Settlement: In Need of Public Diplomacy
More than 15 years of negotiations on the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict do not seem to produce. . .Read More
Most Popular Content
- Latest from the Region April Issue
- Latest from the Region March Issue
- Transforming the conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh: what can we learn from women’s organizations?